Streaming music using different music apps has been widely used around the globe. Technologies have made it so easy to play your favourite songs anytime as you want, no matter where you are.
With the latest apps like Spotify and YouTube Music, and with some not-so-latest apps like Pandora, we have so many music streaming apps to choose from.
Well, as you know that whenever anything becomes a trend, the real competition starts. Similarly, we have a plethora of music apps with us now. Deciding among these applications is tricky because all have their perks and downs.
When we are paying for an application, we all want to be satisfied with its services. So, to help you decide the best, in this article, we’ll be covering a mesmerizing comparison among Spotify, Pandora, and YouTube Music.
Cost of all the three apps
The main factor that we look at when we are about to subscribe for any application is whether it’s free, paid, or both. One fantastic thing about all three apps is that they give both free and paid services.
Spotify has taken over many music applications now, but it can make you step back from your decision when it comes to its free and paid services.
If you use Spotify for free, then you can listen to your favourite music, but they’ll be interrupted by in between ads, which you may not like.
Spotify’s good thing is that it gives you different packages like the Student package, which will cost you around $4.99 per month, and Premium Package that starts from $9.99 per month. Depending upon your usage, you can choose the package.
When you choose the Spotify premium service, you’ll be able to download your favourite music so that you can listen to them offline, and you’ll get an experience of ad-free music.
You can also go for a 30 days free trial period to see what it has to offer you in the paid services.
Well, Pandora is somewhat the same as Spotify in terms of the package price. If you choose to continue for free, then it’ll be with ads, and you can only listen to customized stations.
Moreover, if you use Pandora for free, you’ll have limited skips, which increases the restrictions in its free services.
Pandora also gives you two packages, i.e., Pandora Plus and Pandora Premium.
Pandora Plus will cost you around $4.99 per month in which you’ll get unlimited skips, Ad-free personalized Music, but limited offline Listening.
The other package is Pandora Premium that starts from $9.99 per month in which you will also get unlimited offline Listening. Also, you get 60 days free trial for the paid services.
If we compare Pandora to others, it gives you more restrictions in its free services.
YouTube Music also costs you somewhat the same around both the other apps. But if you choose free services, you’ll be able to listen to your music with ads.
If you want to choose the paid services, it’ll cost you around $9.99 per month in which you can watch YouTube videos and listen to your favorite music ad-free.
You’ll also get 30 days free trial for the paid services.
This was the cost of all the three apps’ services, and now you can see that in free services, Pandora is the one with many restrictions than Spotify and YouTube Music.
Free Sources Available On The Internet
Spotify: It packages give you many features but can cost you a bit, so the best alternative to this is Spotify Premium Apk, which provides you with full access for free.
Pandora: In the regular version of Pandora, you will get limited skips that ultimately stops you from full access. So you can download Pandora Mod Apk with the help of which you can access their plus subscription for free.
Youtube Music: If you want to enjoy the ad-free experience, you must have a valid Youtube Music valid subscription cost around $9.99 a month. But you can try a modded version of Youtube Music that provides all exclusive features for free.
Features of all the three music apps
Now that you are aware of the price, the very next thing to compare is their features.
- YouTube music gives you over 40 million tracks, while Pandora gives you Tens of millions of tracks. But Spotify gives you around 50 million tracks, which is a great thing.
- If we look at the different packages of Spotify, Pandora, and YouTube Music, then there is not much difference because all have different packages like Student, Plus, Premium, Family, and more.
- Pandora is a famous radio service in the US, while in other countries like India, Spotify, and YouTube Music is widely used.
- Pandora gives you different customized Station modes, which are not present in either Spotify or YouTube Music.
- Spotify may also give you some random promotions to get access to Hulu for a few extra dollars.
- All three will give you the option of creating your favourite playlists in paid services.
- YouTube has ‘You Mix’ while Spotify has ‘Daily Mix,’ and Pandora has ‘My Collection,’ which gives your favourite music songs to you depending upon your preferences.
- Another thing to compare is the offline listening feature of the three. All three give you offline Listening to paid services only.
- YouTube Music and Pandora give you offline music only on mobile, while Spotify allows you to listen offline on mobile and desktop.
So, let’s see this comparison in a comfortable view with the help of a table.
Features YouTube Music Pandora Spotify
|Price||$9.99 per month||$4.99 or $9.99 per month||$4.99 or $9.99 per month|
|Supported Services||Paid and Free (with ads)||Paid and Free (with ads)||Paid and Free (with ads)|
|Free Trial||30 days||60 days||30 days|
|Number of Tracks||Over 40 million||Tens of millions||50 million|
|Offline Listening||In paid and only on mobile||In paid and only on mobile||In paid and both on mobile and desktop|
|Maximum Audio Quality||320kbps||192 kbps||320 kbps|
Wrapping It Up
So that’s it, guys. I hope this ultimate guide helps you to choose a better music streaming platform. If you have any doubts or queries in your mind, then you can comment down. I will provide a solution as soon as possible.