Do you want a reliable and working method for “How To Unread Messages On Instagram”? If yes, then stay tuned with this post. I am going to tell you who can take advantage of this feature and which type of account you should have to avail of this benefit.
There are many messages that we want to see without letting the senders know because of many reasons. We know that we can easily unsend messages on Facebook but it is not the case with Instagram.
Things to Know
Unfortunately, every Instagram account holder is not able to unread messages due to certain reasons. So you must fulfill the below requirements to get your Instagram Message Unread.
- Must have a Creator or Business Account.
- Personal Accounts are not eligible for this feature.
- Your internet connection must be disconnected to see messages without letting you know the sender.
- Remember you will not be able to unseen a message when you read it in online mode.
So before proceeding to the methods must consider these things.
How To Unread Messages on Instagram?
As I mentioned above there are various methods using which you can read the message without seeing the status. So let’s dive into multiple ways to do it:
Turn Off Wifi or Cellular Data
Turning off cellular data and Wi-Fi is the easiest way to read your Instagram messages while having offline status. It can be done by checking the notification but remember don’t click it. Why? Let me explain.
Because notifications on Instagram come only when your internet data or Wi-Fi is on and if you click on the notification then Instagram easily detects you are online. So first you have to be offline after receiving the notification and then click on it.
Below are the steps that you need to follow:
- Open the quick settings of your smartphone and turn off mobile data or Wi-Fi whatever you are using to connect to the internet.
- Then clear all the background apps, especially Instagram to proceed further. Don’t remove the notification for easy access to the message.
- In the next step, you have to click on the message notifications you received from Instagram.
- Hurray! Now you can read your Instagram message even in offline mode.
Enable Airplane Mode
If you are using a smartphone for a long time then you know that when we enable airplane mode in our device its internet data gets disconnected automatically. So it is a similar method as mentioned above.
You have to follow the below steps to get your job done.
- First, open the quick settings in your device and turn on Airplane Mode.
- Now clear Instagram App from the running background apps so you will get undetectable.
- Now you have to click on the message notifications you received from Instagram.
- Congrats! Now you can read your Instagram message without seeing the status.
Note: When you turn off the Airplane Mode, Instagram will automatically detect that you have read the message. So be careful while using this way to Unread Messages On Instagram.
Use a Professional Instagram Account
There is a lot of confusion among users whether they can Unread Instagram messages or not using their personal accounts. But I already said that if you want to go the ethical way then you must have a professional Instagram account.
Here are the things you need to do:
- You have to sign in with your professional or creator’s Instagram account.
- Then visit the Instagram inbox by clicking on the chat icon available on the top right of the smartphone screen.
- After that choose the selection icon which will be available in the top right corner.
- Finally, you will see radio selection buttons with each message and you will have to check it to unsend the message.
- Now, scroll toward the bottom of your screen and click on the More Icon to expand the menu.
- Then you will get the ‘Mark as Unread’ option. Just click on it and all the selected messages will be unsend.
So these are the best methods using which you can Unread Instagram Messages without any hassle. If you are facing any difficulty while following these ways then don’t hesitate to ask us in the comment section. We will be happy to help our website readers.